Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well you see, my posts have been sort of.. well.. boring. And I realized that my blog really hasn't been interesting lately, so I'm going to start posting more and give you longer posts, interesting posts, and more helpfull hints just for you.

1. Titles/ Title Accounts- As most of you know, a lot of people have been selling title accounts. Three words... Whats the point? All a title does is show up in your paperdoll and on the online list. Half the time people dont even see it, so dont waste your money on them, they aren't worth it. I've seen people selling low leveled title accounts for over 100k. If you see Immolation selling them, don't buy it. He has prices way over the roof, it just isn't worth it. The most you should pay for a damn title account is 20k for a level 1 Title account.
Titles are for people who actually joined in V21 and under. What's the point of pretending you did? I wouldn't feel proud.

2. The terms,"Newb, N00b, nub, nubzor, nab, etc.." - Okay.. what is wrong with you people? I literally hear the term "noob"every 5 minutes of gameplay. Lets go over what newb actually MEANS. A lot of people say if you joined earlier, you're not a newb. That is NOT true. Newbs are people who have no intelligence for the game whatsoever. For example, if you see a level 40 player with actually no intelligence of Endless-Online, he is a newb. If you see a level 1 that can answer any question about Endless-Online, then he obviously is not a newb. To sum this up, newb means no intelligence of the game. It does not mean low level, a stupid person, an idiot, a poor player, or any of that.

Now I have something related to "Newb". That's right, Oldbie,midbie,etc. Many of you have seen that if you joined like v12 and under you're an Oldbie, V13-V19 You're a Midbie, and V20+ You're a newbie. Just ignore it. Did Vult-r Create these titles? No he didn't. Therefore just ignore it, nobody really cares what version you joined.. or at least you shouldnt.

3. Are you a trainer or a merchant?- Just a simple question. Many people in this game just plain out train, that's all. Many people just merchant. So which one are you? A trainer or a merchant? I'd call myself a little of both. Most of my time on Endless I spend my time making money, but I do train a little, though I'm only level 16 which is low considering I joined version 22. Anyways, just comment what you are, sort of interesting.

4. Picto's awards- Very cute, picto. Lol. It turns out Endless Times won an award for upcomming blogs, or whatever it was. What my question is: Was there any voting? Eh, whatever, just glad to see that EoT times won.

So that's it for today, good luck players! Remember, always play fair.

Creator of EoT
Xtremepunkx

3 comments:

new guy said...

titles- i find worthless as you stated

"newb""noob"- i just find it if you call someone a newb then that means you just have nothing better to do with your time then harrass lowwer lvl players

merchant or trainer- i myself am considered 50/50 on thhis, because most of my time i spend online i either kill things with good resale or just sit near aeven selling the load out

ps i'm lvl 10 main and a lvl 6 newbie island guy and i started back in mid 27, so go ahead call me a newbie like i care what you say

Unknown said...

newb isn't an offensive word... well it's not meant to be... but noob and n00b is, noob means a very annoying person, usually a troll, that acts like an idiot most of the time.

That Moldy Fridge said...

i totally agree with the newb/titles thing.

^^,

btw.. i'm a trainer.. i know this coz i only have 100k to my name. xD