Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ancient Wrath Quest Tips and Tricks

So I was reading the forum today(well I read the forum everyday) and I came across a topic in general discussion that has Ancient Wrath Quest Tips and Tricks. This should be very helpful, and I'm going to post it all right on here. ALL credit goes to Ancient Whisper. :)

1. A little hint for those who don't have Oron/Pwep/Fire Arrows yet -- When you have to collect 10 Dragon Wings for the quest, the Wraith lets you keep them. So don't buy extra wings for that Oron/Pwep/Fire Arrows.

2. When you need to kill 500 people in pk for the quest.. Don't waste your time in pk, just go buy 500 small pots and use them all. Your kill count goes up by 1 for every potion you drink. (This is a glitch, I think and may or may not be fixed.)

Thanks Ancient Whisper!

-Xtremepunkx

3 comments:

Jfk said...

Heres a good one to add, IF some one with the wraith key opens the door, walk in behind them or ask them to let you in. Very cool glitch or meant to be. :}!!!!!!!

Xtremepunkx said...

That doesn't help you do the quest, and I'm sure everybody knows that already. Though thanks anyways.

Sabrajoi1 said...

Looking for a little help with the Wrath Quest. Where do you start from? What exactly should I collect before I start. Thanks a ton!