Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wall'd :(

What the title said, I've been wall'd. Many of you may not have knew this, but I have an evil side to myself.. well today I did. I was bored today so I decided to lure the dragons to the entrance just to make people mad ( stupid me), then I decided to speed to make it easier (even stupider me). And the result? I got wall'd in the castle maze. So now you know, I won't been seen ingame as xtremepunkx ANYMORE. I am now going to be Kolossus ingame. So yeah. On the bright side, the admins smartened up and have been walling cheaters nonstop today. This may be a start to another golden age of Endless-Online. Also, I'm SO sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I'm just real busy in real life, and I barely have any time to play the game period. Though, there's a newbie guide in the works.

3 comments:

Deadwil said...

Hi every1 i'm just warning u of a scammer called Dreginy, he will tell you that he has worked out how 2 dupe items because there is a glitch in a virus protector called tyonin, he will tell u 2 follow him and drop u'r items in the sand castle place and he will leave the place.They will dissapear, i think its a glitch so beware.

Ngget said...

http://golden-ngget.blogspot.com/

=]

Dakatana said...

Dude, ya here???
-Dak