Monday, September 3, 2007

Marriage!

That's right! Today I married Lunavista. I simply proposed to her with a beautiful Luna stone at the ant forest, and she said yes following a sweet pixel kiss. We got married at hallowdale church with about 10 TRL members and some of lunavista's friends as an audience. After the wedding, we headed out to the beach for our honeymoon. Great day, great day. Short post today, but that's all I have to say. And good luck to all of the people going back to school tomorrow. Make sure you pay attention! ;)

Till next time,
Xtreme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would've gone, but I wasn't online much today. xD

Btw, you've just joined TRL, or have I just not noticed you?

Xtremepunkx said...

I just joined TRL, Cause ART was too inactive. So I quit ART and joined TRL.