Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sometimes I just want to leave Endless-Online for good.

Look at the title. Here is what happened today that made me furious. So I was at the event arena and decided to hold a couple events, so I had a 5k race, a 10k quiz event, and a DB scavenger hunt. It turned out well and I met a few cool people which I sort of became friends with. After hanging with them for a while, I decided to make a movie for Endless-Times and they offered to help. So we started making one for a little while, then comes a faggot wanting to take over the movie. He's telling me what to do and shit while I'm getting everything ready. So I just explode at him and tell him to shut the hell up, then of course he does what I specifically fucking hate. "omg shuttup u newb" that's when I just gave up and felt like shooting somebody. I said,"Okay, what version did you join?" He says v19, yet he doesnt have a title.(classic). He says he never went to the arena, you know what I say? Bullcrap. Now here's the other thing that happened. I was at the mini arena and was talking to some guy and we sort of became friends. After talking for a while, I asked him what level he was. Here's where it began. He says,"Level 5, and you?" I say 15. He asks to pk, but i say no thanks cause that would be totally unfair. Then he starts calling me a chicken and shit so I look at the online list and notice that he's level 16. I tell him that he's level 16, and he asked me what version I joined. I tell him I joined v22, and he says,"I joined v26 and I'm a higher level then u!" I tell him that I simply do not train, I don't like it. So he tells me,"omg do u hav a dissability? omg! i jnd b4 u and im a hier levl haha! newb!". I start to explain how level doesnt matter and it counts if you joined earlier, but he continues to be a immature faggot who cant hold a conversation, just like the other people.
Now to sum this up, everybody on endless needs friggen social help. You see, I talk like how I would in real life, how I act, and more. Other people act friendly then start being a bitchy faggot and call you a newb. I think I'm starting to give up on EO just cause there's so much more wrong with it.

Xtreme

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Xtreme :D
I'm LunaV :) Did you guys finish the movie?

The X Phantom said...

Hey. ya i hate ppl like that too. but hey dont let them make u quite. cuz then. they would win the battle. >:O

Zero said...

Hey, dont quit becuase some idiots mouth off at ya, there are only 2 real newbs, those that start at a later version, and those that use newb as an insult on a regualr basis when they dont get their way.

Basically all those that are newbs, are just little brats and they piss off the more mature players.

If ya wanna chill sometime, my name is Zerodymyo, I like to hang out with the cool people of EO ^^

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.