Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Archiveeo.co.nr stealing from Endless-Times

That's right, these idiots have been stealing information from Endless-Times.
Proof? Why sure.
First of all, go to http://www.archiveeo.co.nr/ and go to news. The first post is exactly the same as my previous post even with the same exact image urls. To top that off, they even wrote,"The top headline for endless-times", wow, they're making it so obvious. They could of at least not made it word for word and used different images. At the end of it, it has Annaconda, which is bull. I wrote all of that myself. Next, go to quests on archiveeo.co.nr. They have the same exact v28c guide that Knight/DF wrote for Eo-times. They didn't even give him credit. If you don't know where they copied it from, just scroll down a little ways on this blog.

Now, I need help. I need archiveeo.co.nr taken down immediatly for stealing information. If any of you can help me, PLEASE pm me on the forums (xtremepunkx), or comment right here. Thank you, and I'll be looking forward to your responses.

3 comments:

PCessna said...

Hope this helps, a post of conitinued coverage to help shut this down form my blog:
>>Just Posted on PCessna.blogspot.com

>>Okay more continued coverage is finally here to help shut this asshole down.

Doamin: Freewebs http://www.freewebs.com/
"co.nr": http://www.freedomain.co.nr/

So, report him on "co.nr" and "Freewebs", first off all.
Next, i am trying to get HTML coding to hack out the guestbook with "crappy" coding.

Hope this helps, let's keep busy and get his site a visit to hell.

Again, hope this helps, if i got any more coverage, i won't hesitate to let you all know.<<

eodarkslate said...

I'll see what I can do. Btw I have quit eo and I have shut down my site (eodarkslate.shorturl.com) I will refer everyone to this website.

Knight said...

Awesome it seems the site was taken down.