Monday, August 13, 2007

Intervew with Gaffar!

That's right, I met up with that fellow old player of endless-online to interview him for the one and only, Endless Times! Lets begin.
(Key: X= Me, G= Gaffar)
X: Do you think endless is going down the drain or do you think it has time to become a great game? Explain.
G: Well, I kind of go with both. Endless is going down the drain in terms of community, since half of the community is filled with 12 year old bastards.
X: I could not agree anymore.
G: I did think the game was better in the older versions like Version 15-v17, but theres more things to do in these new versions... Like quests and stuff.
X: So basicly you're saying the game itself is getting better but the community is getting worst.
G: Yeah, sprites look better and theres new and cooler weapons and armors.
X: If you were to become an Administrator for a week, what exactly would you do in that 1 week?(such as jailing, banning, etc.)
G: I'd probably watch the arena to see if anybody is holding it up, and I would run around with my elder robes and make people chase me.
X: Lol
Bluetails in the corner: Rofl
G: And I'd do events. Not boring and gay ones like Mizzys, funner ones.
X: Would you actually clean up the community? Like scammers and such?
G: Well yeah, I would put each person who did that in jail for a month so then they could learn their lesson. If there was duping going on, I would obviously investigate on it.
X: If there was one person you would want to be an admin, who would it be?
G: Probably wickedfrost.
X: No need to explain, that's the most common answer. :)
G: I was about to say that.
X: Well we're all done here, do you have anything else to say?
G: Yes, I do. Even though the lounge on the EO Forum is ruined, there's still some cool people around. And I'm glad that some people who used to be annoying, changed.
X: Alright, thanks for your time, Gaffar.
G: No problemo!

If you would like to be interviewed, please private message me on the forum or pm me ingame. So long!
-Xtremepunkx

3 comments:

Vegaszfinest said...

Woot finally! Another blog that might useful and helpful.

Mainly because i know the authors <,< Anywho, You guys can add me if you like..

www.vegaszfinest.blogspot.com

Quick Question, what do i title this blog... 3 Editors.. Endless-times?

Xtremepunkx said...

Yep, Endless-Times is fine.
I'll add you to the Links. :)

PCessna said...

===> PCessna.blogspot.com <=== <.<
It's new, but it would mean a lot of you to check it out.. maybe you can interview me sometime.. i may be a newer member but i am like level 9 and know a lot about endless, since my r/l friend has been on it since 2003.
I doubt the interview but see my blog =D
p.s. i have been a member since 27a =(