Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nothing going on lately.

What the title says. There is really nothing going on within Endless-Online these past few days. Though the new version 28 items are getting lower, but I still suggest you to wait before you buy them, each and every one of them will be under 500k sooner or later.
Scav Bows- Yes, they have been discovered within thy endless-online! The "impossible" quest was finished and people can now get into the room from the ancient wraith. When somebody goes in, it opens up so other people can go in also. I hear the wraiths are invisible so it's nearly impossible to survive. Scav bows drop every 2-3 hours there, and their stats are 2-2 dmg and 4 agility I believe. I don't know for sure so it isn't official. Now for the price, scav bows are a whopping 10million gold. Seriously, these are WAY over priced. Once more people finish the impossible quest, more people will get scav bows. These scav bows should not be anymore then double the price of crossbows, seriously. Now that really is all of the news for endless-online, so I guess I shall go on about my day in new port rhode island.

Yesterday, I visited New Port, Rhode Island with my family. It was a splendid day! First off, we spent most of the day at newport beach. It included some fine relaxation, boogie boarding, surfing, looking for sea glass, eating those dang good boardwalk fries, and more. Ah, what a day. It had to be the most relaxing day of the whole summer. After that nice day at the beach, we drove down to this resteraunt called "Pier 49". It was awesome! There was a man up on stage singing and playing guitar while some people danced. We were right on the ocean, and I had my delicious fish and chips. Yum. After eating and taking pictures, we finally went home. What a day, what a day.

Well that is all for today on Eo-Times, stay tuned for more. On a side note, Nezlo has married Avamay Ingame, so do NOT forget to congratulate him! Congrats Nez.
That's all, folks.

Head of EOT
Xtreme

2 comments:

PCessna said...

Ah, looks like you had a very good time ;)
This blog is very good and i am very happy to see it is getting popular..i did link you i belive, if not it will be very soon ;) Keep up the good posts and work :)

-PCessna

King of Gateways

Linku said...

I was just in New Port Rhode Island with my family. o.0 did you get to eat in the "Brick Alley" its great :P i guess i was there the same time as you xD and while i was there i was checking this blog